how the game is played:
1. givers and receivers are signed in declaring wish to participate in zeitgeist game
2. givers give to receivers
3. both sign document of giving and of receiving
4. receivers are obliged to give same amount received over defined time in future to new receivers
5. givers are credited double amount on g-r monetary
6. receivers are credited negative amount on g-r monetary
7. g-r credit is accumulated while more giving and receiving is accommodated
once critical mass in local economy is reached, all giving and receiving is halted, a "zeitgeist" takes place and a changeover of currency is established, leaving exposed those not played the zeitgeist game (neither given or received) and leaving those given in riches as well as those received in good financial conditions.
after zeitgeist has taken place, cards and notes are published and circulated to substitute the local currency. the new monetary system is thus based on giving and receiving, thus on accumulating credit out of giving and not on accumulating wealth out of profit. While in the meantime, poverty is vanished. g-r credit is exchangeable like current purchasing ability. hence while the old system is still on the run, new culture of giving is established and when prolonged can hand over to non monetary ideal society, based on humanely values of solidarity and philanthropy instead of thirst for profit and consumption.
global markets, global economies, global beneficial effect.
rules of the game:
from those expressing wish to participate, they chose each time whether they apply for givers or for receivers:first two come first two served. from every 2 offers the most poor is selected as receiver and the most wealthy as receiver
can have multiple receivers or multiple givers, once they form a coalition
Όλα είναι κύκλος
Πριν από 3 ημέρες